Saturday 30 May 2009

Sunday Art-Weeks Review 11

So... I slacked off for a couple of weeks with these posts...

But I´m back, hopefully more reliable than ever(HA!).

Anyhows... Even though there´s been some weeks since the last time, I haven´t got all that much new stuff to show. There are some projects that I don´t want to reveal too much on, like Pickmans Model and Bomtur, which I´ve done a lot of work on.

Pickmans Model is now readable from start to finish. While there´s still a lot that´s only sketches, and a lot of work left to be done, it´s looking good. If you want to read it just send me your e-mail, and you can have a look if you promise to tell me what you think. Yeah, YOU!

Apart from that I´ve been reading a lot, doing both research for Bomtur and for some new comic-book-articles I´m gonna do(I´ve gots some paid work! WOOH!).

And I´ve done a lot of pencil-doodles trying to come up with new short stories to sell. But no luck so far, and it´s all too doodly and fragmented to bother scanning.

So... you may wonder... What have I done that I can show?

Well, I´ve updated my weekly autobiographical lie steadily(Good boy, Kim!)...

Missing week 1:


Missing week 2:


Missing Week 3:


Missing week 4:


And I´m progressing slowly on my Wesnoth-pieces(Though no new ones are finished yet):





And lastly, I did a fundraiser piece to be auctioned away to help the guys at Big Illustration Party Time get a new microphone, so we can enjoy their voices in all their silky-smooth glory:


I´ll post the details of the auction when it´s settled.

And that´s about it.

Next week I´ll do a regular update. Hopefully I´ll have done something interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment