Sunday 30 May 2010

No more Sunday Lies?

Writing this from Oslo, where I've been at the fantastic Oslo Comics Expo. Got to meet a of nice and talented people, sell a good batch of comics, trade fanzines, and drink a lot of beer. Unlike many of my colleagues I managed to stop drinking before it was too late, and I'm not too hung over today.

But... Of course I didn't remember to update my translated Sunday Lies. So no new comic today.

This is a part of a reoccuring problem. With translated comics on Sundays, that means three different day a week I publish webcomics. And I'm going to up that number soon. And... To be frank, I just can't juggle it all at once.

But I'm not going to stop translating my autobiographical lies. I'm just moving them to Wednesday, so I can update them and the Norwegian ones at the same time. Ideally this means I sometimes will translate the comic the same day as I draw it, and the lies will be more current. So it's all good.

But it does mean you have to wait for Wednesday....

2 comments:

  1. So you are going to tell the truth on Sundays from now on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always speak the truth. I don't know where you have these "lies" from...

    ReplyDelete