Sunday 26 April 2009

Sunday Art-Week Review part 9...

On Thursday I went on "vacation" to Norway, and am right now in Oslo without a proper computer to work on. And much of the early week went to work on stuff I won't show yet. So... short one this week:


My weekly autobiograhpical lie. Meh.


10 minute sketch of Enslaved guitarist Ivar Peersen done for mye Norwegian blog after interweb fisticuffs about filesharing and the Pirate Bay trial. The general consensus is of course that I'm right, and he's an evil capitalist scumbag, but Enslaved still makes lovely music.

And that's basically it for this week. Apart from that I've done what I can on Pickmans Model without more photos, but will take them in Bergen next week. Oh, and if anyone knows where to find images of Bostons North End from the 1920' s, please drop me a line.

The next two weeks I'll strolling through be trying to take all the photos I need for Bomtur, which will be a lot. But I'm hoping to also get some time drawing. Fingers crossed.

And there's a few shorter ideas floating around in my egghead, trying to hatch... so we'll see... maybe I'll have something cool soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment